“The old model of guessing eight to nine months in advance what the consumer might want isn’t going to work anymore”.
-Dick Johnson, CEO and president of Foot Locker
More than ever, retailers, product designers, virtual merchandisers and sales managers need to speed up development processes, shorten communication loops, and cut down production costs. To meet these demands, PixelPool develops industry-leading interactive virtual retail spaces that enable users to quickly and accurately visualize and present their designs and proposals.
Our collaborative interactive tools have become integral to the operations of ambitious sales teams, by driving speed of development iterations, client engagement, and cost efficiency.
Contact us for more information!
Key Tool Features
- Designed to be simple, intuitive and easy to learn
- Built for desktop and mobile platforms to allow integration of processes
- High-definition, detailed 3D environments with optional VR support
- Support for 3D virtual samples as well as existing product photography
- Product grouping, filtering and sorting based on user and target audience
- View and edit capacity, depth, allocations and other product attributes
- Review assortments visually and analytically and make informed adjustments
- Automated outputs, such as PDF planograms and Excel financial overviews
- Web based (including multi-user in same store environment)
- Cloud product library
- Basic 3D library with color blocking tool
- Compatibility with Browzwear
- Compatibility with 2D artwork (product photos / line-art)
- Flexible data table
- Data analysis (AI)